Roasted Duck with Autumn Plum Shrub Sauce & Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes
Local pasture-raised duck roasted with fresh herbs and served with crispy baby gold potatoes and a tangy autumn plum shrub sauce. A romantic entree for two.
Ingredients In Your Farm Crawl Meal Kit:
- Whole pasture-raised duck - Five Hen Farm
- Fresh roasting herbs - Flora Bay Farm
- Baby gold potatoes - All Seasons Farm
- Fresh thyme springs - Flora Bay Farm
- Autumn Plum Shrub - Glacier's End
Ingredients You'll Need From Your Pantry:
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
Tools You'll Need to Cook at Home: baking sheet or dish, knife & cutting board, oven, roasting pan with rack, tongs, whisk
Order period ends Thursday, October 8th at noon. Pick up your kit on Thursday, October 15th between 4-6pm at the Neighborhood Co-op Grocery or All Seasons Farm. All Seasons Farm has additional pick-up hours on Friday, October 16th from 9-4pm. If you are unable to pick up your kit during the pick-up window, please contact us in advance at email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Quantities are limited.